This course explores a number of management principles used by very successful business leaders. These principles pertain to such issues as:
1. The nature and role of vision.
2. The criteria for employee selection.
3. How to motivate employees through goal-setting.
4. The proper use of empowerment.
5. Employee satisfaction.
6. The importance of justice in reward systems.
7. The proper use of teams.
8. The role of communication.
9. Effective decision-making.
These five classes offer advice that is valuable even outside of strictly business situations.
(MP3 download; 5 hrs., with Q & A, 210 MB)