By Ayn Rand
Edited by Michael S. Berliner
Introduction by Leonard Peikoff
Discover the "personal" Ayn Rand in this wondrous collection of her letters. Read what she wrote to an amazing array of people—from Barry Goldwater, Frank Lloyd Wright and Mickey Spillane, to Barbara Stanwyck, Robert Stack and Cecil B. DeMille. Whether she is writing to philosophers, artists, Hollywood celebrities, family members, captains of industry or her admiring fans, her unmistakable style and character are always in evidence.
Table of Contents
Introduction By Leonard Peikoff
Preface by Michael S. Berliner
Chronology of Ayn Rand’s Life
1. Arrival in America to We the Living (1926-1936)
2. We the Living to The Fountainhead (1937-1943)
3. Letters to Frank Lloyd Wright
4. Return to Hollywood (1944)
5. Letters to Isabel Paterson
6. The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged Years
7. Letters to a Philosopher
8. The Later Years (1960-1981)
Appendix: A Letter from Ayn Rand "To the Readers of The Fountainhead"
This product is available through a third-party vendor and prices may vary.